Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Coding

My students are to the point they are putting coding in their game to make it work. It is a foreign language to me. I am learning basic things as I try to help them but WOW. It is nice to have help. They have emailed Brian and they have Skyped New York and Jeff has helped them. It is a strange feeling not to know what your students are doing but at this point they are doing so many different things that takes different coding that there is no way I can keep up. I just have to turn it over to someone else. If you haven't got to that point--get ready it will come. Good part of it is that the kids with help will figure it out.

1 comment:

tfleet01 said...

Are you the same Denise Stainaker who was the director of the German-Masontown Public Library? Please email me at tfleet01@yahoo.com