Monday, July 13, 2009
Tinkering
I can say I tinker all the time. I teach a lot of different software programs in my class which include Adobe Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Elements, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, MovieMaker, iMovie, GarageBand. In addition I have my grades online, do online lesson plan software, all my classes are on a wiki, and I am blogging just to name a few of the things. I have to tinker all the time to figure out how to do certain things in certain programs. I just go in and start clicking options and try things. If it is not what I want I hit the undo button. I have learned alot of what I know but doing this. I hope I never stop tinkering because when I do I have stopped learning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Trial and error is the way I learn as well. Good post Denise.
Don't you wish more things in life had a undo button? Sigh.
Post a Comment