Saturday, November 14, 2009

Training

I am helping with a training session. Did some homework last night to review what I have to present. This has been good for me because reviewing reminds me how far I have come. It also reminds me that I have lots more to learn. I enjoy learning and seeing/hearing what other teachers are doing. Yeah me.

3 comments:

Clif Mims said...

What was the presentation topic, Denise? I'd also be curious to hear how things went.

Unknown said...

I co-taught with another teacher basic Flash CS3 skills to teachers who are going to be teaching Game Design in the spring. It went well. The teachers learned scoring, arrow key movement, hit tests, and much more that I can't remember at this time. It is a special program by Globaloria that our state is using to teach Game Design.

Unknown said...

Hi Denese
I am working on my project. I am a little behind, but I will be fine. My PowerPoint for the board members went pretty good. I had a nice Christmas especially because both of my kids came home. We had fun. See you at the training.