Thursday, August 28, 2008
Starting
So far game design has started out great. I have 20 first year students and 2 second/third year students. There are a variety of levels but they have completed the surveys, set up their email accounts, and are now working on their profile pages. Mac has a program called Photobooth and I had the students take a "normal" picture and a special effect to upload to their pages. They had a blast playing with the program. They also explored some of the games and are excited to try to make "better" games. Also the students enjoyed using the wiki as a teaching tool last year so I created wikis for my other classes. It has been a great way to start them because the students seem excited. They are also blogging. I am going to try as much as possible to have a paperless classroom. I hope everyone is have a great start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Denise, I would love to monitor the student's blogs, did they post links on their profile pages? I'll have to look.
Lee
Post a Comment