Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Making Games

My students are to the point that are going to be using their time to create their games. I am having the students create on Monday the plan for each student for the week and have them post on their personal pages what they worked on creating. They are then to upload work to the group project page. I am also telling them if they are off task I will cut their grade. If a student is absent they do not get credit for that day. Thus is they work all five days their weekly grade is 100--if they are absent a day their grade is 80. They can stay after school if they want to make up that time. The reports have to have details--they can't say I created a button. There are other grades that they will have but the weekly reports are worth the most points. This is a hard time for me to grade. If you have other ideas please let me know.

No comments: