Thursday, April 16, 2009

Getting Behind

I have been forgetting to blog--I check on other people's blogs but forget to do my own. I have two girls who are doing very well in game design this semester. They are working together and have made great progress. As we were talking they were in groups last semester that forced them to do most of the work and not as much got accomplished. This semester they worked together and have been able to get so much more done. I am trying to brainstorm ways to improve total group production. I know that was a factor in several groups. One way I know would be to have each student do a game but then they miss out on the teamwork. Another way was to have each student do a level and they were responsible for that level. Does anyone have additional suggestions?

No comments: