We are in training for teaching game design through the program Globaloria. This program is important to my students and I would like to see more students involved in the program. Students are put in more "real life situations" then any other program I have been involved. Students have to work in groups, problem solve, do online learning, and much more.
My advice to new teachers to the program would be to take a deep breath and relax.You must let go and give the students control. Let the students teach and share and teach you. This is against everything we have ever been taught in education. The next thing I would encourage is to ASK! questions. There are so many help features to this program that will keep you from pulling your hair out. It is important to note--all of us-even those of us who have done the program. I know I will ask for help this year and this will be my third year. One way is to use the Help Desk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for writing this Denise! And good use of hyperlinks!
Post a Comment