The June Academy was an extremely beneficial stressful three days that has me excited to start a new game design class. I just wanted to blog and hope that everyone there will see this blog. It is very motivating for me to be in a room with a group of West Virginia teachers who care and are willing to give up your summer time to take training that is so intense. You are willing to learn new curriculum and go out on a limb to offer a new class that you think will benefit your students.
It makes me proud to watch everyone work and learn. It inspires me to be a better teacher because I want to keep up with everyone else and what they are doing. In fact I wish my own children could of had all of you as teachers because they would have learned so much.
I guess in this confused, tired mind of mine, what I am trying to say is THANK YOU. Thank you for caring. Thank you for being great teachers. Thank you for improving the educational system in West Virginia. Thank you for being fun to work with. Thank you for encouraging and inspiring me. Thank you to the Globaloria team who works us so hard but teaches us so much.
This Fall I will be a better teacher because of my involvement with all of you!! Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment