The two blogs that I found to get me started Adobe Education Leaders and Clif's Notes on Education and Technology. I use most of the Adobe Suite of Projects in my classroom so I think it is important to follow what other teachers are doing with the products. The other blog is Clif's Notes and it discusses technology used in the classroom.
I want to keep up with what is being used in other places and well as push myself so that my students have the most advanced skills possible. I do not want to settle with "this is good enough." I think for too many years West Virginia has had this repetition of "dumb hillbillies." I want to help change that image.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Denise,
Thanks for visiting my blog and adding it to your Blogroll. I enjoyed spending time browsing through your blog. Congratulations on participating in the June Academy.
All the best,
Clif Mims
http://clifmims.com
Post a Comment