I love reading student blogs. They tend to be very honest and it is interesting to see their "side" of things. I have listed some links to a few that I found interesting while roaming through my mentoree schools.
Greenbrier East
Greenbrier East
West Liberty
West Liberty
In class today it was discussed that someone used something that they didn't create. They "borrowed" it. The teachers final opinion was that, "If you did not create it, you may NOT use it." Some students said that they traced items and made them their own. I told them that was fine.
There are free sites that provide graphics that can be used. However, creating graphics is a challenge that the students can solve if they work together. It is also important to remember using copyrighted material is illegal.
Happy Gaming
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for highlighting these great student blog posts!
It was great seeing you and your students in class earlier this week.
Thanks again Denise!
David Lowenstein
State Director, Globaloria WV
Post a Comment