Thursday, January 21, 2010
One class over
We have had exams the last two days so I will not be seeing most of my Game Design I students. They did a good job but I am disappointed. Not with them but with the weather. We lost 7 days because of the snow and that hurt them in finishing their games. I am such a competitor that my disappoint is that they could have used that time to improve their games for the competition. One or two groups may work on theirs some more but most will not because their other classes will require their attention. I am proud of what they did do and what they learned. I think my days of coaching are still lingering with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Be proud of your coaching days and of the fact that you truly care about your kids!!--This competitive nature is what our kids need to see and draw examples from(...sometimes more so than core content!)
Post a Comment