Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Snow Days

I know the kids are jumping for joy but the snow days are causing me some worry. Our semester will be ending and they may not be able to get their games completed. I checked in with David and we changed to date of the presentations but we have missed 4 days to snow. That is 6 hours of work time. I am doing special training on Saturday so, weather permitting, I am going to invite the students to come and work if they have a way. If any students are interested I may stay after school to give them time to work if we ever go back to school.

It would be nice if Globaloria could work out a deal with Adobe to have student versions of the software so they could work at home while they have the class. Not all of my students would but a few would. I would be interested to see which ones would actually do work at home. This would help for when we have snow days. Most, if not all, of my students have computers at home so this would help with this final craziness we always experience because of these crazy (wonderful) snow days.

No comments: