Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow, snow go away!

I know it sounds crazy but I don't want to have too many more snow days! I am looking forward to spring. It is hard to keep my students focused as they come and go. Because it is a computer class that requires Flash so homework is impossible. I can't assignment blogging because not every kid has internet at home.

Now if every student had a lab top and that lab top had all of their text books for every class with the software I could give homework. That is my dream!

1 comment:

madamedaigle said...

Hello Denise,
I know that I have students too who would enjoy having Flash at home. We have not had school now for seven days! Amazing. I've had some time to read Flash for Dummies and blogs from other classes. I especially have been reading the comments left by educators for their students. It is very instructive. All the best,
Liz