Monday, March 8, 2010

Hats Off To You

I have the privilege to be a mentor to several schools. This is a fun and rewarding experience for me as I check out wikis, blogs, games, etc of the different schools. Being a mentor has helped me be a better teacher.

I just wanted to take a few minutes/words to express how proud I am of Donna, Shelia, and Melinda. They are the instructors at three schools that just started Globaloria.
Braxton County High School
Oak Glen High School
Woodrow Wilson High School

Picture in your mind starting Globaloria then having a snow day, then a few two hour delays, some more snow days. It was stressful to me as an experienced Globaloria teacher so I cannot image what it was like being a "newbie".

Their progress is visible on each of their wikis and it amazes me what they have completed. My hat is off to you three and anyone else who just started for being calm during the storm.

No comments: