Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Not Knowing

Last week by student Valerie was working on her FBLA game for competition and was asking me questions. We got online and was IMing Meredith. Valerie was taking about it wasn't just a Flash file but code that was outside the fla file. At the time I had no idea what she was talking about. Since then she has shown me what she did and how it works. Even though I have been a teacher of Globaloria for three years there are so many things that I don't know. What I do know if that this program is great for students and super great for students like Valerie who want to go into game design. She has taken it upon herself to learn more and do more and I am just giving her the opportunity. As I go on there will be more things that I don't know and I will continue to learn. Check out her game at Valerie's Game

No comments: