I am not feeling well. In fact I am having a hard time concentrating to teach, grade papers, clean my desk and a host of other things I need to do. I am sure I am coming down with Spring Fever. As I was leaving school today with my bag full of papers to grade I was positive I had caught the bug.
If I, as an adult, am feeling this way just think how our students are feeling. They have spring fever along with prom fever, graduation fever, college selection fever, find a job fever and a host of other fevers that I don't know the medical terms.
In light of this health problem we need to practice our best bedside manner. We need to remember to be firm but with a sense of understanding. We need to write prescriptions for lessons that can hold their attention and make them think.
I hope you and your students don't catch any of these fevers that are going around but if they do it will be OK. You are not alone. Working together we can develop a plan to cure these diseases.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment