
I am going to take a few minutes to brag on Christina. She took over Globaloria at Randolph Technical Center when I became state manager. I try really hard to leave her along but sometimes I just have to step into her class and interrupt. She takes that all in stride. (Or at least I hope she does.)
First semester she had success stories and a few kids who weren't successful. But those kids who were not successful at creating a game still learned to blog, edit a wiki page, learned what a keyframe was in Flash etc.
Christina has started her second semester class of Game Design II and I already see the confidence she has gained. The students are going to create some great games this semester.
I challenge you to brag about someone you know in the program. Someone who has helped you or you have used their work. Tell about it.
Christina, you are doing a great job! Thanks!
1 comment:
Awww, how nice!
You're right, I am SO excited this semester, Denise. I can tell a difference in how I am relating with the students, in the ideas I have, in how much I look forward to this class every day.
Part of the change is that I now feel like the Globaloria curriculum is my curriculum. I am still not a Flash expert, but I know what the main point of the class is, and it is NOT to teach Flash! I struggled through last semester, but it was worth it to get where I am now!
Post a Comment