I haven't posted to this blog forever because I have been posting to a page for Facebook. It is amazing how time passes. We wake up and think, "How did I get to this place in my life? I have been part of the Globaloria program for 5 years and it is amazing how much the program has developed in that time period. The educators I have meet have inspired me so much.
One thing that I do wonder is how I how and when I actually learned what I know about Flash and the wiki. There were lessons and tutorials but they don't cover even a tenth of what Flash and the wiki can do. I knew NOTHING the first year I started and I recently passed the Adobe Certified Associate Rich Media Communication using Adobe Flash CS5. Where did I learn this stuff?
I learned some through Globaloria's training. I learned some from teaching it. I learned some from self-learning. I learned some from my students. There was no one class that taught me everything I can do now.
We need to continue to make education that way. Students wake up one day and realize that they know something! That they learned it from training, teaching, self-learning and from each other. Please let the time continue to fly for Globaloria and other classes in the school system.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment