skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Spring Break
If schools haven't, they soon will take a spring break. Do you every wonder why schools need a spring break? Who needs it, the students or the teachers? Or both? Does a brain need a break from learning?
In all my years of teaching I never thought to ask students to record anything educational they did over spring break like read a book or traveled. I just never thought of it till now. Our brains really don't want to stop learning. The brain just wants to learn something that interests us. These options are endless.
So if you haven't had spring break yet, record what you do and see if you learn anything new.
1 comment:
You have to EXHALE after a deep breath don't you? I think the hitting PAUSE after PLAY is essential for processing and integrating learning into the whole of life.
Post a Comment