Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Juggling

As I sat in training today I learned so much from other teachers who use different aspects of the Globaloria program. I loved the things Bill and Jim are doing with their blogs. Ingrida's plan for the first week was great and will be very helpful to us as we start our new classes. The presentations let me see the different ways that teams can work together and complete a project.

Globaloria is a program in which you juggle different web tools. As we continue in this process it is amazing to watch all of us learn to juggle then increase the number and speed of the items we can juggle. We juggle our learning with the learning of the students and hope we don't drop everything else in the process.

2 comments:

Mr. Allder said...

Wow Denise,

Perfect imagery with the whole juggling metaphor. I can't physically juggle, but I am starting to get a little more comfortable with this.

BTW - You and your class at RTC are an inspiration! Thanks!

Mr. Dorsey said...

You are the one that helped teach most of us to juggle in this environment Denise. I am so glad to be in this group with you.