Monday, August 3, 2009

Soon

School is going to be starting soon so my brain is starting the--what am I going to do this year. I am teaching a new class--Digital Imaging II. So many things to do to get ready. All my classes will use wikis so I need to set those up. We have new CSOs so I need to get copies of all of those and post to the wiki. I need to plan the projects that each course are going to complete and plan instruction accordingly. We are using a new grading software package and I missed the training so I need to learn how to use it. I ran out of time at the end of the year so I need to "clean" up the computers and remove the old files and install new software. We are upgrading to Adobe CS4--Yeah. Let me know what else you think I need to think about before school starts.

1 comment:

Idit said...

Hi Denise! Nice to see you blogging again about getting ready for your THIRD Globaloria year! I heard your presentation today about evaluating and grading students' Globaloria project work went really well. Thank you and see you tomorrow! Cheers, Idit.