Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Civics Track

Ok I vote and I occasionally check out politic news but mostly if it is related to areas of interest to me such as education funding. So as we start this civic's track working on civic games I am more nervous then when I didn't know any coding.

I had no problem with that because it was set up for the student and teacher to be learning together. However, I should know civics and I know some basic information. My concern is that I don't know enough to proof student games for mistakes. Yes, I know I will learn but my head only holds so much. I just hope I can make room for everything I need to know.

1 comment:

Mrs. Barker said...

Denise,
I can totally understand how you feel. I was and still am quite concerned with my ability to lead students in civics track. However, we need to keep in mind that we will learn together with the students, just like we did with the coding, and they will succeed because we believe in them and provide the best guidance.I am very excited that you have decided to take upon the civics track!