Monday, September 29, 2008

Pen Tool

I used the pen tool this weekend to trace a map of West Virginia. I did not "totally" use it the way instructed but it worked better than the pencil. I tried both ways. It is the first thing in Flash that I have created using the pen tool. Yeah Me.
http://myglife.org/usa/wv/rtcwiki/index.php/User:Dstalnaker/Projects is a link to the image I created. I could not get the insert link to work but if you copy and paste you can go to the image.

1 comment:

Maitreyi Doshi said...

That is very very good!!!! I am really impressed, creating a map is very hard! Incidentally i created the map of the world the first time when I started using the Pen tool... and I did not totally use it but it worked! You are on the right path...

When I used it the first time I had trouble figuring out how to fill the image with color and why sometimes it did not fill it completely or why it looked so odd... and i realized that the whole graphic needs to be a closed image without any gaps!