My students have started their first lessons in Flash. I had a good group last year but this year the art ability of my students is something else. I wish I could draw they way some of them do. One students even asked to bring in her drawing tablet from home because she was used to using it. I told her no problem and she has been using it. It also lets the other students see other items that are available that we do not have. Paper prototyping really helped them establish strong game ideas and I think the students are more focus and organized then they were last year. There are a few students that I am having trouble moviating to keep on task and that is the only problem for now.
Below are links to a copy of pieces of work--more are coming
Brandon
Jesse
Clarissa
Alex
Sharle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so cool Denise, can you provide some links here to some of their artwork... if you have some time.
Post a Comment