Last week I had my students go back and redo or add information to their game plans. I wanted them to be a little more discriptive. I had the students create a presentation and we discussed presentation skills. On Friday the students did presentations but I was not here. The sub had students video tape them but I have decided not to watch them yet. I am going to have the groups download their video and then create a mini movie and upload it to viddler and then the wiki. I will watch the finished product. I told them the presentation was for a test grade. I am anxious to see how well they did.
Students have gotten the concept of buttons and naviagating. I want them to work a little more on adding animation so I am going to add an extra assignment here. I am having each member of the group take a different section of the game and draw and animate it. In the end they may not use it but I want all students to have a good understanding of animating and how hard it is.
Also so check out the work of one of the second year students. Selena's Work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am very impressed that a substitute had the students record their videos and the idea of students working with their presentations after presenting.
Post a Comment