Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Adding Navigation
Yesterday my students started Adding Navigation. Some students were ready and some were not so I did small group demonstrations at my desk. I then had them work together to do a sample one with two buttons to practice. They then had to upload the practice to their project page. The most in any group was four. Some needed additional help as they worked on the practice. Josh thought it was pretty easy but a couple of other students are still confused. We are going to do some additional practice before moving on because there is confusion. Also some students did not finish their drawings so did not start Navigation. I think this will be the hardest part and once they understand this concept the sky is the limit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They are doing a really great job. It was really cool to see them working so hard on their games and navigation scripts.
Post a Comment