Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I helped one of my mentees

One of my menees sent me this message, "I can't get the bunny to go up and down, do I have to use a key frame or something before I write the code." I responded, "Make sure the code is in with the code above but above the last } If that doesn't work let me know." They responded, "Thanks it worked."

I share this because one I love when I actually know something that works. There is so much about Flash and other elements that I don't know that I feel good when I do know.

I also share this because it was a problem in my classroom and may be a problem for your students also and you will look really smart when you know the answer.

I also share this because I didn't know this until we did the bunny lesson this summer with Brian and I remember things as I was helping the students proof their code.

This morning was a morning when I thought I am not sure how much longer I want to work in the classroom but the simple words--Thanks it worked--did wonders. I can still make a difference--I hope!

No comments: